Day 1, 2 & 3:
- The main entrance of École polytechnique serves as a reference point.
- Registration desks will be located in front of the Grand Hall entrance; signs will indicate the precise location.
- The name of the Amphis where the talks will take place will be confirmed soon.
- Locations of the poster sessions and the catering will be confirmed soon.
Day 4 & 5:
- The in-depth tutorials with practical sessions will take place at Ecole Polytechnique and at DATAIA Institute (a few minutes walk from the Ecole polytechnique).
Getting to École Polytechnique
- Paris can be reached by train or plane. Airports: Paris, Charles De Gaulle (CDG), Paris Orly (ORY).
- It is the best then to travel to either
- Massy-Palaiseau station by RER B, and take a bus (91.06 (B,C) or 91.10, travelling time: 10-12 minutes) running directly to École Polytechnique (=”Laboratoires” de l’École stop), or
- Lozére station by RER B, followed by a good 15-minute walk.
- Further details
From École Polytechnique to Massy/Paris (14th district): We run shuttle buses at the beginning and end of every day. They can be used only by participants who signed up for them.
Getting to DATAIA Institute
Inria – Alan Turing building
1 rue Honore d’Estienne d’Orves
If you have any question or comment, feel free to contact the DS3 team via our contact form.
ROUTE DE SACLAY,
PALAISEAU CEDEX, 91128