The primary focus of the event is to provide a series of courses and practical sessions covering the latest advances in the field of data science.
The event is targeted for students (MSc2, PhD), postdocs, academics, members of public institutions, and professionals.
DS3 is composed of
parallel sessions on Health and Computer Vision,
several networking facilities, including poster sessions2, meeting possibilities at the sponsor booths, welcoming cocktail, banquet.
Statistics of the event 2018 :
- 500 participants
- 290 students (MSc, PhD) & postdocs, 110 professionals
- 41 experts (speakers, guests)
- 13 in-depth tutorials
- 34 countries (click on the flags)
- 6 continents
- 200 institutions
- 60 companies
- 8 sponsors
- 170 posters
- 30% of women’s participation
Sharing the summer school:
1. The opening ceremony (9:30-10:30am) and the first talks on Monday morning are available for public attendance freely. We suggest to our guests attending these talks (only) to arrive by 9:00am. Registration is not required.
2. Participants are encouraged to present a poster during the event.