FEES & APPLICATION
Students* (MSc2, PhD), PostDocs: 150€
Academics & Members of public institutions: 250€
April 24, 2020.
Notification of acceptance by
May 15, 2020.
Important guidelines to the application:
- The deadlines are meant in Pacific Time (5 PM). Click on the link above that will redirect you to the CMT3 application system.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- You will receive an email to confirm your address.
- Once you logged in to CMT3, on the Author Console click on “Create new submission”.
On the form:
– Please indicate your motivation for applying to the summer school (one sentence) in the “Title” section.
– Verify your contact details in the “Primary contact” section; please do not add “co-authors”.
– Upload your CV in the “Files” section (mandatory); motivation letter (optional) can be merged with the CV. Make sure that your uploaded file (.pdf) is in English.
– Fill in the answers to the “Additional questions” section.
– In this section you will be able to propose a poster.
– Click on “Submit” to send your application; you can edit your application before April 24, 2020. In the latter case you will see “Save Changes” instead of “Submit”, clicking on it updates your application.
– Please do not submit multiple applications;)
- Your application will then be reviewed by the organizers. You will receive a notification in email on May 15, 2020. If you do not get it, please check your spam folder.
- Upon acceptance the email will include a personal link and ID to confirm your registration and proceed with the payment.
- After May 15, you will receive an email to fill in a form about your Day 4&5 sessions choice.
*MSc2: last year master students, graduating by August 2019.