- The event will take place in the Grand Hall of the École polytechnique.
- Registration desks will be located at the entrance of the Grand Hall, access by Cour Vaneau (7).
- The program with the name of the Amphis where the talks will take place will be distributed on site.
- Poster sessions and catering will take place in the Grand Hall near the main Amphitheater Poincaré.
- The in-depth tutorials with practical sessions will take place at Ecole polytechnique.
Getting to École Polytechnique
- Paris can be reached by train or plane. Airports: Paris, Charles De Gaulle (CDG), Paris Orly (ORY).
- It is the best then to travel to either
- Massy-Palaiseau station by RER B, and take a bus (91.06 (B,C) or 91.10, travelling time: 10-12 minutes) running directly to École Polytechnique (=”Laboratoires” de l’École stop), or
- Lozére station by RER B, followed by a good 15-minute walk.
- The local buses (91.06 (B,C) or 91.10) are on Moovit; Google Maps does not contain them.
- Further details.
From École Polytechnique to Massy/Paris (14th district): We run shuttle buses at the beginning and end of every day. They can be used only by participants who signed up for them.